Fuel Aqua Men Safety Shoes
Antimicrobial - The boots are made with an antimicrobial material that helps to keep your feet healthy and free from bacteria.
Flexible- The boots are flexible and easy to wear, making them comfortable for all-day wear.
Occasion – Outdoor and walking
Material – S1P- Safety Shoes A = antistatic. FO = resistance to fuel and oil. E = energy absorption at heel. P = penetration resistance.
Protective shoes come equipped with slip-resistant soles and provide complete protection in hazardous workplaces. Mostly on construction sites, people get struck by objects falling from above, these shoes help to protect your toes.
Manufacturer – Xo-Footwear
Country of origin – India
- Wash in the washing machine with a shampoo
- Wear DRY SHOES only
- Wet footwear should be allowed to dry naturally in a cool, dry area and not be force dried as this can cause deterioration of the upper material.
- Keep the laces tied for a snug and comfortable fit. Do not wear or take off shoes with tied-up laces.
- use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt
- To ensure the best service and wear from footwear, it is important that the footwear is regularly cleaned. Do not use any caustic cleaning agents.
- Sole: A blunt knife or a stiff-bristled brush can be used to clean the sole
Fuel is perfect for those long days spent on your feet. With a high-grade material and construction that is built to last, these shoes will provide you with the comfort you need to get through the day. The doctor’s sole will also help to prevent pain and itching in your feet, making them a great choice for anyone with sensitivities or allergies.
Our mission is to provide high-quality, comfortable shoes at a fraction of the cost of other brands. We have more than 20 years of experience in the footwear industry and use only the highest-grade materials to manufacture our products. Our goal is to provide a good pair of footwear to as many people as possible at an affordable price.
XO Footwear is a shoe manufacturing company operating in eight, high-capacity factories throughout India. We have been operating for over a decade, committed to constant innovation to manufacture the highest quality footwear for our designers. We have become a leader in shoe manufacturing in India, partnering with many of India’s largest brands including Bata, Khadim’s, Reliance Footwear, Tata Retail, and almost all major retailers across India. We are also the trusted footwear provider for many government agencies including the Delhi Police, Armed Forces, and various State governments. Recently we expanded into the North American markets and partnered with TOMS, a well-respected, international shoe brand.